dSPACE offers highly attractive product packages for university users: ACE1 Kits: real-time development systems with powerful simulation hardware and comprehensive software tools; ClassRoom Kits: special university licenses for laboratory software workstations.
University Offers: single-workstation licenses for university research.
An ACE Kit enables you to:
- Test complex controller systems in real time;
- Develop high-end controls – from block diagram design to online controller optimization;
- Work under easy-to-use, intuitive Windows ® tools;
- Implement your Simulink® models on dSPACE real-time hardware in seconds;
- Observe the effects of parameter changes on your system's behavior.
ACE Kit Versions
There are several product packages for you to choose from:
- ACE Kit 1104 as a cost-effective base package;
- ACE Kit 1103 and ACE Kit MicroLabBox for complex rapid control prototyping tasks;
- ACE Kit MicroAutoBox for rapid control prototyping experiments in laboratories and vehicles;
- ACE Kit 1005, ACE Kit 1006 and ACE Kit 1007, the basis of modular dSPACE systems for rapid control prototyping and hardware-in-the-loop-simulation;
- ACE Kit SCALEXIO® for hardware-in-the-loop simulation.
All ACE Kits include software for seamlessly integrating the modeling tools MATLAB®/Simulink® and for working with the real-time hardware. The price of each kit is much lower than the total for all its individual components.
Example of a ClassRoom Kit
The ASM.edu package is based on simulation models and graphical parameterization software. The package is available with a special classroom license for educational purposes.
Note on University Offers
Several other dSPACE products are available at a reduced price. For example, a special university license is available for TargetLink®.
1 Advanced Control Education